Funny Adult Jokes

Girl Jokes
Petra comes back from the bathroom in a café where she was sitting with her friend Nicole. Nicole says, “Listen, I think your electric toothbrush must have switched itself on in your handbag.” Petra replies, “But I don’t have an electric t… Oh yeah, that darned toothbrush!”

Double Meaning Joke
A five-year-old Mikey asks his Grandpa, “Grandpa, what do you call it when there are two people on top of each other in bed?” - The Grandpa feels very uncomfortable but decides not to confuse the child and bravely says, “That’s intercourse, my boy.” - “OK,” nods Mikey and off he goes. - He comes back after five minutes and says, “Grandpa, that’s not right. I’ve just spoken to mom and she said that it’s not called intercourse but a bunk bed!”

Man Joke
A woman looking for a relationship places an ad, saying, “Looking for a guy that won’t beat me, won’t run away on me and will satisfy me nicely. Am good looking, excellent cook.” Three days later, there’s a loud knocking at her door. Behind it there’s a guy with no arms and no legs, smiling expectantly. “Dear Amy,” he says, “I have no arms so I couldn’t even beat you if I tried. I have no legs and I can’t run away on you. I’m your guy.” “That’s very nice,” says Amy, surprised, “but how will you be able to satisfy me?” His smile widens, “You did hear the knocking, didn’t you?”

Marriage Joke
“Oh no, Roger, why did you two split up?” - “She’s a liar and a cheat! She said she was the whole night at her sister’s!” - “So? Maybe she was.” - “Yeah, no way. I was the whole night at her sister’s!”

Corny Joke
A guy goes to the information desk in a supermarket and says, “ I’m looking for insulation wool for my hobby room.” The clerk apologizes that they sell no such thing, perhaps he’d be more lucky at a Home Depot. “OK,” agrees the man, “all jokes aside, I’m looking for tampons for my wife.”

Sleep Joke
I just like to sleep naked.
The air-hostess could have been a bit more understanding.














This is a post on funny adult jokes.